cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country specific details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How will I know the details of the account Group and Sales Area for a particular country used for customer master.

Eg- I got the list of customers used for Thailand in KNA1 table (by giving Th in the country field). Here I will get the Account Group details but it will be the ones that are being used and will not show all the account groups for Thailand.

Regards

Srikkanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

You can make a query by SQVI by joining two tables KNA1 and KNVV where KNA1-LAND1 is country and in By KNVV you can get Sales area Data.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I can put the customer list in KNVV and KNVP to get the details, but these will be the ones that are in use. I will not get the details that are not being used and created for Thailand.

Hope you understand.

Regards

Srikkanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I will not get the details that are "not being 
    "used" and created for Thailand.

I am not sure what do you mean by "not being used". Do you mean to say sale order not created for Thailand ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

For example there are 10 account groups created to create Thailand customers and in that XX01 is not used at all for creating customers. So when I execute table KNA1 with TH as the country the list will not contain the customers for Account group XX01.

Regards

Srikkanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri

Account groups are not country specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikkanth,

After using KNA1 copy the customer-list for Thailand and then use the table KNVP and paste the customer list here.

Hope it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya