cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection issues from RWB to business system proxy runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

In the RWB of integration server, I also need to monitor the messages in the proxy runtime of business system, according to the guides we created the user PIRWBUSER in the business system with the same password in the integration server, afterwards I could search the message list from business system without any login information, but when I click the button 'Details' to find the details of the message, a pop-up window appears with the error message 'No switch to HTTPS occurred, so it is not secure to send a password' and prompts me to enter the user id and password for login to the target business system.

The problem is that I can't expose the password of PIRWBUSER and I don't want to create another user in the business system for this purpose, does anybody know what other configurations should I do for retrieve the message details automatically without any login information like retrieving the message list.

Kind regards,

Bean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I don't want to create another user in the business system for this purpose, does anybody 
know what other configurations should I do for retrieve the message details automatically without 
any login information like retrieving the message list.

Check if you can apply Single-Sign-On....

Refer this link from help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/32/1c1041a0f6f16fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Section from the link:

Since the Runtime Workbench communicates with AS ABAP, the Java logon ticket key pair must 
be modified, and the corresponding certificate must be exported from AS Java and imported to AS ABAP.

Hope it helps...

regards,

Abhishek.