cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different configuration issues between the DEV and QAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have 2 synchronize soap-xi-proxy and proxy-xi-soap scenarios, therefore I create a business service 'customer' and the soap communication channels.

In the DEV environment, I have only one client (DEV_100) for the unit test, so there's no problem.

Unfortunately in the QAS environment, we have several clients: QAS_500 for integration test, QAS_600 for UAT, QAS_700 for the end user training, as the test schedule can't be one by one in order, I have a requirement that I must support the multiple tests in the same time.

I could transport the configuration objects with different transport targets for the proxy-xi-soap scenario and use the virtual receiver for the soap-xi-proxy scenario, but it looks like ugly and we need to have at least 3 times configuration objects when comparing to the DEV environment.

Could anybody tell me how we design or transport the configuration scenarios better for achieving the requirement?

Thanks and regards,

Bean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are no perfect solutions.

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you cannot do this with one server having more than one clients.

Only one of your client can be defined as Master Client and you can configure only one of the client as Integration Server. Also you need to configure the your Java stack acordingly for your master client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you cannot do this with one server having more than one clients.

Only one of your client can be defined as Master Client and you can configure only one of the client as Integration Server. Also you need to configure the your Java stack acordingly for your master client.

but I think this is the normal case, we have different clients within the QAS system for integration test, UAT and the end user training, how can we solve these problems?

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bean,

Please have a look at the following link and see if it helps you.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ac6de690-0201-0010-54ac-8923089d...

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bean,

Please have a look at the following link and see if it helps you.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ac6de690-0201-0010-54ac-8923089d...

Best Regards

sorry, I didn't find any information which could help me in this scenario, anyway thanks so much for your kind help.