Date displaying as 'MM yyyy' in Graph
Does anyone know how to display a date in 'MM yyyy' format on a graph axis?
I am using Crystal Xi.
I can display this format when using the 'Date Axis Bar Chart ' in the Numeric Axis, however this is not the format which I require the graph to be in.
Vitaly Izmaylov replied
To make sure we are not missing anything, here is the workflow:
1. Close Crystal Reports
2. Go to Control Panel
3. Select Regional and Language options
4. Click Customize button on Regional Options tab
5. Select Date tab
6. Type "MM dd yyyy" for short date format
7. Click Apply and OK
8. Open your report in Crystal Reports
9. Go to Chart Expert, Data tab
10. Select your Date field in u201COn change ofu201D box
11. Click Order button below
12. Select "for each month" option
13. Click OK to close Chart expert
Let us know about results