cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Error 26 for Special Stock (CStock Material)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When looking in MD04 at a specific material, I see that a particular requirement shows an Exception 26 Error for a Sales Order Line Item, which is for a Special Stock/CStock Item. This item is a Configurable Material with a Super BOM and Routing. The components are not Sales Relevant as a Production Order is Generated for the Super BOM. The Item has not been Delivered yet and the Production Order has been Confirmed, which can be seen in the Status of the Production Order. There are also no error logs at the Production Order level. Originally, the item could not be Delivered as there was a Message saying the Material was blocked when trying to PGI the Delivery. I verified at the Salkes Order Header Level and Sales Line Item level that there are no Delivery Blocks and the Item is not Rejected in the Sales Order. In order to locate the problem for this, the Production Order was canceled and Re-Confirmed again. I can verify this activity in MB51 and do not see anything else for this Material and Sales Order Line Item in MB51. Would anyone have ideas as to what may be going on? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed due to no responses. Still looking for a Solution of you have one.