cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ResultList and Container objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Java ResultList and Container objects are used in SAP Mapping UDF's ...does anyone know which specific jar files contain these object definitions ?

Thanks,

Rod.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For Container, ResultList that are used in UDF, You need not required any JAR file.

But when you are using MappingTrace in your UDF, then You requires aii_map_api.jar

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/22/e127f28b572243b4324879c6bf05a0/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I do need the relevant jars since I usually like to develop my UDF code in Eclipse so I have a full featured Java development environment... this works well for JCO and I would prefer to do this for UDF's also.... the only thing that I cannot find a jar for is the ResultList and Container objects.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For PI 7.0(3.0) you need the libraries: aii_mt_rt.jar, aii_map_api.jar, aii_utilxi_misc.jar

For PI 7.1 you need the libraries: com.sap.xi.mapping.tool.lib_api.jar, com.sap.xpi.ib.mapping.lib.jar, com.sap.aii.utilxi.server.jar

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2005/12/30/test-user-defined-functions-for-the-xi-graphical-mapping-tool-in-developer-studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

That did it ...thanks !