Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Which services can I check?

I am trying to create a Customs Declaration

Steps I followed:

Step1 In Feeder System Created a sales order, VA01

Step1 In Feeder System Created outbound Delivery, VL01N

Step3 In Feeder System /SAPSLL/CUS_INV_R3, Shipment Consolidation: Generate Customs Declarations from Sales Order

Step4 In SAP GTS System > /SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL> Customs Processing Import/Export --> Display Outbound Activity ^

^Display Outbound Activity: when I click this I do not see any document.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Jennifer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mapped feeder&GTS document types?

Thanks,

Subbu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to please check your config again. Check your doc types assignment, item categories assignment and the other basic conf required.

Or would appreciate if you could share what config you had done.

After creating a proforma f8 document it is pushed to GTS and once you've maintained the proper config then you can execute the outbound activites option in GTS cockpit to view the customs document's of your orders. From there you can create your customs declarations.

Have you activated Compliance? If yes is it working fine?

Thanks,

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all your replies.

I am new to GTS and learning, can you let know all the steps required? from begining?

I want to create Cudtoms Declaration, what all document mapping should I check etc etc?

Thanks for suggestions,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

Iam not sure why you using tocode /n /SAPSLL/CUS_INV_R3 to create the billing document.

as this Shipping Consolidation is used to group the desired number of outbound deliveries or shipment documents in pro forma billing documents. This lets to keep the number of customs export declarations that are generated in SAP GTS to a minimum.

If you do not want to group Delivery to create a single F8 doc ( Proforma invoice ) you can use Tocode VF01 to create Billing Doc ( F8 doc type ).

Following check you can do to make sure that your custom declaration is getting created:

1. On ECC/R/3 side

Check whether you Sales order dod type ,Delivery doc type and Billing Document F8 are activated going to got to GTS or not

By going the following configuration you can check what all document type has been activated for At different application level SD0A ( Sales order) , SD0B ( O/B Delivery) , SD0C ( Billing Doc ) ,

For ECC go to SPRO :

Sales and distribution ->Foreign Trade/Customs>SAP Global Trade services-Plugin->Controldata for transfer to SAP GTS->Configure control settings for transfer of document

For R/3 got to tcode /n/sapsll/menu_legalr3

Go to the Tab Customizing --- >Configure control settings for transfer.

Sales order doc type has to be atleast activated for Compliance Servicee

Delivery doc has to be atleast activated for Compliance Servicee

F8 Billing doc has to be activated for Custom management services.

On GTS side:

Check al the following SPRO configuration :

Under General Settings

1) Define Legal regulation,Legal code 01

2) Determination Procedure for Active Legal Regualtion ( Det Strgy- LECUS- Cntry Level)

3) Activate Legal regulation for Dest Cntry with combination of Dep cntry

Under Customs- Document Str.

1) Define Document type CULOEX (Number Range,Log control Access control,Partner group Action Profile,Text Det.Calculation Profile,Item Category)

2) Activate Document Type

3) Define Control Settings at Doc. Type Level and Legal Reg. Level ( If Access Control slected in previous step 1 is Leg Reg/Doc) Action Profile,Partner Group,Text Det Proc.,Calc Profile.

4) Assign Document type from Feeder system at feeder system or feeder system group level. Application Level SD0C

5) Define Item Category

6)Assign Item Category at feeder system or feeder system group level. Application Level SD0C

Under Custom Service

1)Assign Det Proc for Active Legal Reg LECUS

2)Activate Legal Reg for Customs Proc for Dest and Dep country combination

3)Control Settings for Cust Proc.

You can check Tocode SM58 on ECC side to check for error of document transfer.

Simillarly on GTS side you can use Tcode SLG1 to check for any error .

Tocde /SAPSLL/APIINVC_TLOG is specific to check for any error for Bill doc if it is not transferred to GTS.

Kind regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sameer,

I checked the logs in ECC system in transaction SM58

it shows Status text in red, and

Transaction: /SAPSLL/CUS_INV_R3

Program: /SAPSLL/CUS_INV_CREATE_R3

It is not creating Declaration but SO and Delivery is getting transfered.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried VF01 to create Billing doc.

and then check whether it is getting transferrred or not as Once billing doc will go to GTS and you have done configuration as i mentioned before your customs documents will get created.

By the way what exact error you see in SM58 it will show some error text.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for suggestions.

I am able to create Customs Declaration, but when I consolidate 2 sales order to create "pro forma billing document" (in Feeder System) it create 2 different Customs declaration (In GTS). I think it should create 1 Customs Declaration? isn't it?

Any suggestions?

Thanks again for helpful inputs.

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use consolidation funtilanlity :

The system still uses standard split criteria to create the pro forma billing documents.

Split criteria is controlled by the copy control (Delivery to Billing) routine for data transfer at item level.

The Invoice split can happen for various reason :

a) Explicit setting in Customizing

b) Different header partners

c) Different header field

you can check the split anlysis for your Two billing doc which is getting created in ECC by going to VF03 -- Environment -Split Analysis.

It will tell exact detail for what reason you invoice is getting split for two sales order when you try to create a single F8.

refer to note OSS note 11162 for the solution to fix it when you the reason.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

GTS system will create one customs document per invoice (Proforma Invoice).

if you could generate a single proforma for 2 sales orders you wil get one export declaration.

-rajesh malle