Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: pricing - condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working in a pricing procedure.

Do you know how can I avoid two condition manual types are caming in sales order too many times?

I have one condition for Inland Transp. Surch and I want that user can insert this value in sales order only once.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For manual condition types you need to provide values both in sales order and billing. Manual conditions dont have access sequence thus we cant maintaintain a condition record .

In case you want to make the condition type automatic, then you can do so by changing the condition type controls and there by maintaining a copndition record.

If you want to keep the condition type manual and still dont want to give the condition value in Billing, you have to customise the in copy control in Item level

Thanks

Sangeeta

Edited by: Sangeeta Mukherjee on May 5, 2009 8:10 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi CMM,

There isn't customizing task to constraint to insert 2 or more manual condition type. First at all the requirement won't work for manual condition type, it's only works for automatic condition type, so to achieve your request you need to insert the logic in an userexit_pricing_check.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

you can wirte a new requirement which would check for the exisitense of the manual condition.

if a condition exists , then it would not allow a new one to be created

sit with abap consultant who can code this for you. you can get the details of conditions determined in condition tables like KOMK and komp and then you can write your requriemnt

\Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For your requirement you can create a routine in VOFM, such that whenever that particular condition type repeats in sales document routine will display error message Or should not allow as per your requirement.

Assign that routine to your condition type in your pricing procedure.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

thanks for your answer. Is this the only way?

I was thinking there should be a way to do this through customizing.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cmm

This is the only way. Contact to ypur ABAPer and implement.