cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger IDOC'S from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to trigger IDOC's from SAP(ECC 6)..where can we check this in mii 11.5 weather it is fail/success

Thanks,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the following link will explain the workflow in a better way

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/201769e0-3174-2910-e287-baa58d19...

Reagrds.

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can trigger IDOC's through POIT transaction or Through USER EXIST .

Thanks

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the transaction is WE32, but from what I remember, in SAP, it only shows if the IDOC was sent, not if it was successfully received. You may want to create some logging capabilities for the IDOC listener in MII.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for you are suggestion.I think i have to write user exist to trigger an idoc.

Thanks

Abhi

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can trigger LOIPRO, LOIPLO and a few others manually from POIT (SAP Txn). Master Data related to orders can be triggered from POIM. Depending on which IDocs you which to generate, there are other transactions to trigger different IDocs.

You can also use Triggers from MII to generate IDocs in SAP using CLOI_DOWNLOAD_TRIGGER_MDAT (POIM equivalent) and CLOI_DOWNLOAD_TRIGGER_TRANS (POIT equivalent).

There is also a rather nice post which detailed the process of using change pointers to automate the IDoc generation and download, but I am having trouble finding it. Will continue to look and will post link when I find it.

Regards,

Mike

I couldn't find the post I was looking for, but there is an informative note 390635 which may help.

Edited by: Michael Appleby on May 5, 2009 1:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Weather Channel provides many Web Services.

You can get started [here|http://www.weather.com/services/xmloap.html].