cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data extraction from livecache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to prepare a report in which i want to extract Production volume(Planned orders + process orders) from /sapapo/rrp4 transaction from livecache.Please help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Could you try the following

1) BAPI BAPI_MOSRVAPS_REQUESTLIST2

2) Transaction /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT - Order and Resource Reporting

3) Transaction /SAPAPO/PPL1 - Production List

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allu,

You can also use transaction /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT and select Order list under evaluation. This will provide the extract of production and planned orders.

For developing /SAPAPO/RRP4, you can make use of programme /SAPAPO/SAPLRRP_PT_ENTRY and create a custom report by taking suitable receipt elements like planned orders, production orders (both released and created), SNP planned orders etc., and get the total volume out of it.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

do you have any idea about the bapi which can be used to retrieve the Planned order + Process order.I tried using BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2 but i am gtting incorrect data.Please reply.

Thanx

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look into SCM Wiki apce https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/APO-Technical

Especially https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/DevelopingaCustomReporttodisplayOrder+Elements

Also what do you mean by incorrect data from the BAPI - refer to BAPI documentation to populate input parameters suitably

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Whatever order data i am getting from bapi is not matching the rrp4 transaction so can please help me in finding out the exact function module or bapi which can extract the orders same as rrp4 transaction.

Thanx

Gopi

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/RRP4 is Receipts View i.e. Planned Orders, Production Orders, Stock Transfers, Purchase Orders will be displayed.

BAPI for Planned / Production Order BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2 and Purchase Req / STR is BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3.

If these does not solve your issue, be more specific about the kind of order you see in RRP4 that you are not able to extract.

Somnath