cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-Service Administrator role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently installed and configured NWDI in a EP 7.0 for ESS/MSS customizing using web dynpro.

In order to create and configure FPM Applications we just want to use the Self Service Administrator Role (com.sap.pct.erp.srvadmin.SRVAdministrator) but we don't know where is that role.

Is that a Portal Role?

Should we install any other B. package?

Someone has used it?

I would appreciate any help so much...

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you deploy ESS/MSS business packages on to your portal then you will get Self Service Adminstrator role in your portal. Just go to User Admn and search for Self Service Admn

Regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am also searching for self service role but i m unable to locate. I hve ess bp implemented in my portal but still i cant find such role anywhere.

To my knowledge theres a separate BP for this but could not locate the path to download it frm market place.

Can sme1 plz guide on on this??

Regards,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJoshi,

I have found the role for Self - Service Adminisratios in the following Business Package:

BP_ERP5ASS.sca

Once is deployed don't forget to configure the AppIntegrator service setting the parameter Use_CustomerExit_ParameterProvider true.

Thank you all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Can u plz let me know if I can apply this package as now as i have already applied ess bp and currently its in production. Will applying this will affect and of the current ess functionalities??

ess version: BP_ERP5ESS 1.2 SP3

SAP_ESS 600 SP13

BP_ERP5COM 1.20 SP0

SAPPCUI_GP 600 SP13

plz note: we are not using MSS

and also it would b great if u can give me exact path to download BP_ERP5ASS.sca

Thanks & Regards,

JJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found BP_ERP5ASS.sca but all are support packages, nowhere could i found the base component for it.

Please letme know where exactly can i found the base component for self-service administrator. As I know the solution but donno the path of base comonent, hence i m stuck...

please advice.

Regards,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJoshi,

You should have deployed those Business Packages.

The version for BP_ERP5ASS (Administrator Self -Service) must be the same as the rest of Business Packages, as in our case:

u2022 BP_ERP5ASS 1.0 SP14. (Administrator for Self- Service)

u2022 BP_ERP5COM 1.0 SP14 . (Common parts)

u2022 BP_ERP5ESS 1.0 SP14 . (Employee Self - Sevice)

u2022 BP_ERP5MSS 1.0 SP14 . (Manager Self - Service)

u2022 BP_ERP5HRA 1.0 SP14 . (HR Administrator)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

It is a portal role and when you import the business packages you will get the self service administrator role.

Thanks,

krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

And please could you tell me which in package..is that BP_ERP5HRA?

We are not able to find this role...sorry, what is the exact name or ID of the role?

Regards.