plan material 0calday received

P1 M1 2009.05.04 100(Received)

then i load BF , there are 3 records :

plan material 0calday received issue

P1 M1 2009.02.14 90(Received)

P1 M1 2009.03.18 50(Issue)

P1 M1 2009.04.21 60(Received)

i set BX with marker update and BF with no marker update,

but after that, there are still 4 records in my cube, so my report get wrong result:

plan material 0calday received issue

P1 M1 2009.05.04 100(Received)

P1 M1 2009.02.14 90(Received)

P1 M1 2009.03.18 50(Issue)

P1 M1 2009.04.21 60(Received)

what the correct result should be after BX(no update) and BF (update)?

i think because the 0calday is different with regard the 4 record, so the 4 record wouldn't be compressed

into one record.

Edited by: liu shaochang on May 4, 2009 4:47 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steven_dierick
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same problem and we are not alone.

See my post

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thank you all the experts for ur reply, but my problem still hasn't solved,

my problem is just as Steven Dierick said:

Steven Dierick, have you solved ur problem? i have searched the forum, the sap service portal, but still cann't get a clue, can anyone help me, i really appreciate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to create a Z query....check if the data is still wrong...sometimes in standard queries theres problems....another question.....have you change any standard routine?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i have changed the standard routin in my copied cube(zmm_c01), what wrong result may it be?

but i have try to upload into the original cube 0ic_c03 and create a Z* query, still wrong result.

Edited by: liu shaochang on May 8, 2009 11:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What key figure of 0IC_C03 are you add to your query....??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure your record of 100 has the 0calday as 2009.05.04?

If this record ha 0calday as something like 31.12.9999. Your reult is actually correct.

This is a non-cumulative key-figure. The calculation of stock of a specific day is not a simple summary.

It uses the marker value (100) + all uncompressed records ( in your case, 0) - Compressed records between the date and the current date.

If you try to report stock beyond May 5th. The report should report 100.

If you try to report stock of April 20th, The report should report 100 - 60 = 40.

You might not have done in the right sequence. Immediately after you finish BX, you should do a compress. That would make the entry like the following.

P1 M1 9999.05.04 100 (which i a marker value).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your stock initialization, reconcile with R/3.

If possible delete data and do initialization again...fill setup tables and fetch records to BW.

Also provide ECC and BW data for comparision.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont understand why you expect that the 4 records would be compressed in one ...if you have the different 0CALDAY it wont be compressed any way...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thanks for ur rapid reply, but my problem is the stock result is wrong.

suppose the current stock is 2, it comes from 5 received and 3 issued.

and my report result is 4 (5 received + 2 current stock - 3 issued), so it's wrong, but i have marked no update when compressed BF.

pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marker Update allows to have the data reference to a single point in the time....so if you have a marker update for a month ago and you want to calculate the stock today....the system takes the stock of a month and add and substract all the movements received and issued from that day to today...it doesnt matters what day you have the marker update...the result will be the same.....only the calculation process changes....if i have my marker update to yesterday the process for calculate the stock for today will be easier and faster....

I dont understand why 5 received + 2 current stock - 3 issued = 4 is wrong????

I hope this helps you...

Regards