SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while resetting a cleared document

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am getting an error while resetting a cleared invoicing document 'Document xxxxxxxxxxx with origin R4 can not be reversed'. Please guide me how can we reset the clearing of this document.

Thanks and Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to reset all clearing for the corresponding FICA document for the print document.

Reset the clearing for the document no. mentioned in the output for EA13 execution.

You need to reset all the clearing for the document, before reversing the same.

To get all the clearing document, go to DFKKOP table, enter the FICA document no. (for the print document on FPL9). Get all AUGBL documents,

Alternatively, you can go on to FPL9 screen, double click on the consumption document, in the basic data you will see the clearing date (if it is cleared), expand the view their (click on + sign), you will se the clearing document no,

Pass the above clearing document no, to FP07, and once all the clearing is reset for the invoice, you can reverse the corresponding invoice through EA13.

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try resetting the cleared document using option for Posting Cleared amount as - Retain Distribution to Account in FP07.

Hope this should solve your problem.

Also, in case the issue still exists, could you provide the details of options you are using while reseting the document along with the details of header data for cleared and clearing document.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply please. I am giving details of the options we selected to do reset clearing of the doucment.

Actually the document for which we want to do resetting, is a partially cleared document and we want to reset that clearing.

We are using options: 1. Parts of clearing.

2. Retain distribution to accounts.

3. selection of 'Document' based on which we are going to clearing.

Please guide me how can we do resetting of clearing for this document.

Please reply.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on May 5, 2009 1:14 PM

Edited by: MP Vashishth on May 5, 2009 1:15 PM

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are specifying the correct clearing document at selection for FP07 transaction with details as Parts of clearing (definining the level for partial cleaing - as partner/contract account/contract) and the retain distribution to account, the clearing should get reset.

Please check if the correct clearing document is passed for the selection. (pass the clearing document no. (AUGBL field) for the specified consumption document from DFKKOP table).

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply please.

I was trying the same way as you are suggesting but i was getting an error message "The internal transaction 0050 0040 is not assigned to an external transaction".

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

"The internal transaction 0050 0040 is not assigned to an external transaction".

Spro> CARP>basic functions>posting and documents>document>maintain docuemnt assignments>maintain transactions for ISU/IST-->Maintain transactions for Budget Billing

-->ALLOCATE TRANSACTIONS TO INTERNAL TRANSACTIONS

IMTR ISTR MT ST

0050 0040 0050 0040

I am proposing this solution based on your error.

Regards,

Konakanchi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But i am finding that last error when i am reversing the clearing document.

And i am find error "Document XXXXXXXXXX with origin R4 can not be reversed" when i am resetting the clearing document.

When i am resetting the clearing document i am finding the above error and in the performance assistance i am getting a message "reverse the document using the planned function".

Please guide for further steps.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

On which T.code you are working on for to reverse the above scenario

0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am try to reset the clearing document using FP07, i am getting that error message.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on May 6, 2009 12:59 PM

0 Kudos

This is source R4 error,it is billing and invoicing relevant

Use Transaction EA13 for to reverse.

0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to reverse the invoicing document using EA13(passing the print document), i am getting an error message "Document xxxxxxxxxx(clearing document no.) contains cleared items for clearing document yyyyyyyyyy(a different clearing document no.)".

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The source 'R4' is the standard for invoicing document. In your case, it seemsl, the clearing was done during invoicing.

So, first reset the clearing. Perofrm the taks mentioned in my previous reply. Perform reset clearing passing correct document (clearing document).

In case, you want to reverse the document with source R4, do not reverse it using FI transactions, instead reverse the Print document (invoice doc.) from transaction EA13. it would reverse the corresponding FICA document. (from FPL9).

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to reverse the invoicing document using EA13(passing the print document), i am getting an error message "Document xxxxxxxxxx(clearing document no.) contains cleared items for clearing document yyyyyyyyyy(a different clearing document no.)".

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on May 6, 2009 1:05 PM

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to reset all clearing for the corresponding FICA document for the print document.

Reset the clearing for the document no. mentioned in the output for EA13 execution.

You need to reset all the clearing for the document, before reversing the same.

To get all the clearing document, go to DFKKOP table, enter the FICA document no. (for the print document on FPL9). Get all AUGBL documents,

Alternatively, you can go on to FPL9 screen, double click on the consumption document, in the basic data you will see the clearing date (if it is cleared), expand the view their (click on + sign), you will se the clearing document no,

Pass the above clearing document no, to FP07, and once all the clearing is reset for the invoice, you can reverse the corresponding invoice through EA13.

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi,

The document which is specified in the EA13 log is already resetted.

Actually in the log i am getting a the message that the xxxxxxxxx document( is a clearing document, which is showing R4 origin) contains cleared items for clearing document yyyyyyyy(a different clearing document which is already resetted by user).

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the error log is displaying the message like, document xxxxx contains cleared item for clearing document yyyyy, it means that the clearing document yyyyy is not completely reset.

Its in cleared state (either partial or full). So, please reset the complete clearing for this document first using FP07.

Could you please try to perform whole clearing for document yyyyy as per the above case.

It should solve your problem.

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried it that way : Whole clearing as well as Parts Clearing, but i am getting an error message "is a reversal document or clearing reset - no new reset allowed".

Message no. 0245.

I request you to please give me your valuable suggestions to solve this problem.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on May 6, 2009 2:20 PM

Edited by: MP Vashishth on May 8, 2009 7:05 AM

Edited by: MP Vashishth on May 11, 2009 11:55 AM

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for your support.

Thanks and Regards