cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakpoints ion SAPSCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I use the debug window that pops up before entering the SAPSCRIPT debugger. I would like to stop at a specific line of code if possible. Or, I assume a command is a window name, but it does not seem to cooperate for me? I want to get to a breakpoint in the SAPSCRIPT without having to step through a bunch of code.

Thank-You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to debug the scrpit then follow then goto T-Code SE71 ->Utilities>Actvate Debugger.

By this the SPA debugger will be activate now run your driver program and you can debug the script.

To Debug the POP-UP window just drah nad drop the below code to that window.

[FUNCTION]

Command=/H

Text=Debugger

Type=SystemCommand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check[ this link|;:

Thanks

Satyasuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TMM,

Your question is not entirely clear. However, I will answer it as good as I can.

I assume you would like to stop at a specific line from the SAPscript. However, every line of SAPscript does not represent an instruction in ABAP. What I usually do is place a breakpoint at function call for WRITE_FORM, as this is the function which helps us in almost all text writing in SAPscript.

However, I don't really understand why you need to step into the code more than this, as basically, if you have issues with the display, it's either erroneous code in the print program or slight mistakes in the SAPscript. These can be easily spotted if you post a question with what's going wrong in the SAPscript and the involved portion of code.

Best regards,

George