cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two credit control areas defined ACC and BCC. and have assigned to sales areas A-Area (Comp Code- A) and B-Area(Comp Code- B) respectively.

I enter a sales order for B-Area and deliver and create a billing document.

Then when i try to release in to Accounting, i get an error stating: Credit Control Area ACC is not permitted for company code B.

In configs, assignments have been carried out:

Company Code > Credit Control Area > Sales Area

Please let me know as to why this error could have risen? Or any settings that i should maintain or check.

Please note a sales order has been created previously for B-Area,billing doc has been created and Accounting Docs created.

So this looks like it's affecting some billing docs only.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

removed by me....

Edited by: jonathan y on May 5, 2009 9:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, again.

there are two possible reasons why this could be happening:

1. there is something in the master data that is causing this. please check your customer master and see if the correct credit control area has been assigned to the sales area. also check if the customer credit account has been maintained for the correct credit control area.

2. it is also possible (but i am not certain), that certain values are retained when you process the documents. an example of this is when a sales order has been assigned to multiple sales area, and after you process the document in a sales area, the system populates the initial screen for creating sales orders with this sales area (so you have to go back to this screen and remove the values... sometimes a major headache...).

please post again if these are not the solutions you are looking for.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for all the feedback provided.

Issue was with FD32. For the particular customer, FD32 was maintained for for one credit control area, whereas the invoice was created for another credit control area.

Have to maintain FD32 for the relevant credit control area, delete the invoice and redo the cycle.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kase, i guess you have created new credit areas that are not assigned yet to the company code. Check your customizing, path: Financial Accounting (New)>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Credit management>Credit Control Account>Assign Permitted Credit Control Area to Company Code. Or go to table maintenance, TC SM30, table name is T001CM. Best regards, Zuzana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thank you for the feedback, but the credit control area has been assigned to the company code.

Can some one please explain the functionality of Automatic credit check?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per your statement can you please explain in detail - "I enter a sales order for B-Area and deliver and create a billing document. Then when i try to release in to Accounting, i get an error stating: Credit Control Area ACC is not permitted for company code B".

Standard SAP One credit control area can control multiple company codes but single company code cannot assign to mulitple credit control areas. I think you are trying to create B to credit control area ACC.

In Standard business process multiple credit control areas how can we assign to one company code.

Go to the below link it is very useful for manual and automatic credit check.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFCM/SDBFCM.pdf

regards

rc gopi