Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP based pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a pricing scenario wherein we have two prices:

1. Price condition type for MRP price .We need to deduct Excise abatement from MRP and calculate BED ECESS and SHE from MRP.(Internal use)

2. Price condition type for Distributor price which is (inclusive of excise ) for actual billing

Trade Discount and VAT etc should be calculated by this only.

I could achieve the above but when I go to VA02 --item overview ---conditions tab. there are fields net value and below tax.

Here ,in Tax field VAT amount is flowing which is perfectly OK.In net value field It should have been (Distributor price-Trade discount)but its adding Excise component also.

Please guide me how to avoid excise component in net value field..

pls guide.....

Regards,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If condition category is Taxes then that value will sit in Tax field.(Check in V/06 - Condition Category)

If condition category is other than taxes ex : Discount or surchange then that amount will add to Net value filed (Hoping that stastical is not ticked), this is the standard behaviour of the system.

I Hope In your Case VAT condition maintained condition category as Taxes and Excise condition types maintained as Discount and Surchage..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in TC SPRO>S&D>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define and Assign Access Sequences>Maintain Pricing Procedures. "Control" your pricing procedure. Maybe you need to tick "Statistics" field for the condition that should not affect net value of order. Sap help: Condition is used for statistics / This indicator causes a surchage or discount to be set in the document statistically (that is, without altering the value). I hope i understood your problem correcly. BR, Zuzana