cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To Mail Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a File to Mail scenario in PI 7.1. I have imported required XSD content for mail adapter from the SAP note - 748024. My file sender has only one element(Name) which is mapped to content field in the target.

I am referring the follwing blog: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address. But i am getting the following errror in communication channel monitoring:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.util.XMLScanException: expecting end tag: Mail, but found {}Name at state 1

Could you help me in resolving this error?

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using XSLT mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your mapping.

Go to sxmb_moni.Select the source payload using view source and go to message mapping test mode.Test the mapping.Check the interface determination message mapping is present.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested the mapping and it is working fine. But now i am getting a new error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

I am using message mapping. Please guide me in resolving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of mail server connection problem.Check with your system admin the mail server address and authentication.It should be

smtp://<host>:<port>

Port is needed if that is not a default port. default port is 25.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Edited by: prakasu on May 4, 2009 6:38 PM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
ConnectException: Connection refused

1) end system is up and running

2) check if proper user credentials are provided in the communication channel..

regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gave the port number of the mail server, But i am getting a new error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Could you tell me where is the problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I gave the port number of the mail server, But i am getting a new error:

this new error is due the port not being able to cross the firewall restrictions of your organization

check with your system guys to know if there are any firewall (or other) restrictions imposed

Also make sure that you are using the desired port number...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 5, 2009 12:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The admin team did some settings in mail server to accept messages from PI server and now the scenario is working fine.

Thanks a lot for all help and a Special Thanks to abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check ur file either ur xml is wrong or ur setting in file adapter