cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i want to restrict only one material for one plant. means system allows to create a material with only ROH. if other than ROH material type, it is not allowing to create a material in that palnt.

please guide me.

Regards

sap mm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Removing of quantity and value updations may not suffy the requirement.These updations are for inventory management.This is a SAP standard delivery and may not be any solution as such .SAP need to be contacted.But however you can restrict the user with aurthorisations as in earlier posting .

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with authorization for M_MATE_MAR (material type)

and M_MATE_WRK (plant) you can restrict that a user can only create materials of a certain material type plant combination.

However, this user is able to creategeneral data views for any material type he has rights for. as the general data views do not have any organisation field. He just cannot proceed and create plant views.

Former Member
0 Kudos

processing is in other plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this way....

SPRO- SAP IMG - Logistics General - Material Master - Basic settings- Define attributes of Material Type

In this select ROH alone and click on the qty and value update check.

All the other material type remove the qunatity and value updation for the particular plant.

And try it out.

Regards,

Raman

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is the standard functionality given SAP.A plant will not only involve with only Raw type.when you are procuring the ROH means you have a process and you produce output like FERT,HALB etc.If you want to create only ROH create only ROH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As per my knowledge it is not possible.

Amit