cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

after saving the sales order i can delte it but instead of deleting i want to cancel the order.Here i've not created a delivery

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put Reason for Rejection. Go to sales document Change mode...Select EDIT....here select the Fast changes...select the reason for rejection.

Regards

JyoThi.

Edited by: jyothi. on May 4, 2009 2:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

jyoti

which means if my sale order has 100 item then i've to select all the 100 items and assign for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you have to do that or else you can use LSMW program to do the recording and update the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes....select all the line items..apply the reason fpr rejection, the way what I TOLD earlier.

jYOthi.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Reason of rejection can be applied at sales document header level which will be valid for all items

In VA02 in the application tool bar there is a reason of rejection control REJECT DOCUMENT or crtl + F10

This means that if you apply this if there are 250 line items in a sales order with a single shot all that line items can be rejected and the sales order will be closed

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Put the Items for Reason For Rejection to cancel the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

which means if my sale order has 10 item then i've to select all the 10 items and assign the reason for rejection