cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table in the form of Horizontal gray bars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

Could anyone please let me know how to develop a WebDynpro UI (Java) where i need to display employee details from a context

the display format should look like a Table of horizontal Gray Bars, where the header,footer,grids,scrollbar all are invisibleble( here i am not able to attach the screenshot)

Thanks & Regards

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the following settings:

readOnly=true, design=alternating, headerVisible=false, footerVisible=false, gridMode=none, visibleRowCount=-1 (in NW 7.1 use a large number and set displayEmptyRows=false)

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

i am able to create table without header, footer and scrollbar.But now i need to change the table row colour to "Shaded gray", could you please let me know how can i achieve this?

Thanks & Regards

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Web Dynpro you cannot set arbitrary colors, you can only use the logical design values which result in a certain appearance depending on the used theme.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now i am able to craetae a dynamic table which is binded to the context. here in the final table that is displayed i ahve 3 rows and 3 columns(With only Horizontal Grid Seperating) by WDTableGridMode mode = WDTableGridMode.HORIZONTAL.

i.e now it is appearing as of there are only three rows, but i need my table with an aditional grouped coulum for every row (like title for each row to its extreme left with out any grid seperation).

i.e My final table should like as if it is having only three rows , but each row should have a title with out any grid seperated form the catual row

Could you please help me out here

Thanks & Regards

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I have solved it by creating three tables....With a table header to each table ( which looks like each row has a header)

Thanks & Regards

Swetha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why dont you use the table, get only one column multiple row or single row multiple column to show the details.Here dont use the table header and you can hide the scrollable count even.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for the reply, Could you please give some more information on how this needs to be achieved using dynamic table creation (through java code). Could you please attach some code snippet...

It will be very helpful for me

Thanks & Regards

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check this forum thread for the Table creation code snippet

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not telling about the runtime table creation, just use the existing table element thats all.

Ya if you want to add some row or column runtime then you have to go for custom code, but still you have to use the table element from nwds.