cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM 2007 - Customer Ranking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I want to give my customers a ranking, the ranking must be visible on the screen but not maintainable (so Marketing Attributes are out).

I see the Rating field in the Main Account Maintenance view, would this be a good fit for this scenario or should I use something more like a characteristic value?

Many Thanks

Panduranga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do authorizations on marketing attribute sets. So you could make a new attribute set and make it display only for most user and then make it editable for key users. That would be one solution. And probably the most simple one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders

This is good news for me.

I am not much of an authorizations guru, would it be possible for you to briefly outline what I would need to set up on the authorizations side.

Many Thanks

Panduranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First create your new attrbute set. Then in TC CRMD_PROF_TEMPL you must enter a value in the fields "Edit" and "Assign". The first is to control authorizations for editing already assigned values for this attribute set. The other is for controlling if a user is allowed to add this attribute set. Just add two values (or the same for both depending on your requirements). You do not need to use the input help. Just enter any three letter combination that makes sense to you.

Next you must use adjust authorization object C_KLAH_BKL in your role. Here you can make the link between the values for Edit and Assign of the attribute set. So for example give display access for the value entered under "Edit" and create access for the value entered under "Assign".

/Anders

Answers (0)