cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Page not Triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am doing on smart form in which i have 2 main windows in 2 differernt pages.1st main window in 1st page and 2nd main window in 2 nd page.Here 2nd page is not triggering.Plz if any one faced this problem?

Plz advice.

Thanks in Advance,

Farook.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farook,

There are 2 causes for this.

a) You have not specified for Page1 the next page. (the button with the mountain and the sun -> Page overview)

b) There is nothing from MAIN to be printed on the second page. In order to go to the second page, the text from the first page's MAIN window must not fit in the first page. I think this is what you are experiencing, because you are saying you have 2 different MAIN windows. The general idea is that the main window should more or less remain the same for the first, second, third page and so on.

What happens for you is that the text is written in the first page, the MAIN is not overflowed, therefore there is no need for the second one. What I would suggest is using PAGE-BREAK to split the content in at least 2 pages.

Best regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

thanks for ur advice.I am having 3 records in the 2nd main window.While debugging the code i am getting those 3 records.The only thing is 2nd page not triggering.

Any idea...........!!!

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I would suggest using the /: NEW-PAGE statement in SAPscript, this will surely create a new page, at least to experiment with it and see what happens. Please try this first.

By the way, are those 3 rows remaining from the first page (did not have sufficient space to be printed there) ?

Regards,

George

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farook,

In the link refer to [Main Window on Several Draft Pages|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/b1/243fdabeee11d4b633006094192fe3/content.htm]

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi farook.

Please follow the solution given by the other guys incase things didn't work do this

Create COMMAND LINE at the point from where you want the 2nd page to come and call your SECOND page.

This would surely solve your problem.

cHEERS,

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the Next Page as <Second Page> in the General Attributes tab of Page <First Page>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for ur input.But i have already done as u said.But still problem is 2nd page not triggering.

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you can force it by adding a command into main in which

you check the chechbox of go to new page with the page of the second page

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernsen even i did the same as u said.Then its going to Dump.

Any other inputs plz........

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you defined in the options of your first page the next page as your second and in the command that you created in the main window the next page as your second as well it should work.

What kind of message those the dump give you?

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Sandra Marques