cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backened contract to be available as reference in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can Backened contracts be available as reference in SRM(Classic Sceanrio)

Please let me know the standard reports for the same.

Thanks,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes in the standard system you are able to upload/download contract to Excel where they can be

edited. You can find more information on this at the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/43/05c0c685da6e72e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

Also please review the following notes:

812884: How to change the fields used for Excel Up- and Download

859049: SRM 5.0: Restrictions for uploading and downloading

I hope this helps, you can also find this information within the configuration guides for SRM.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lisa !!

Also,please tell me know is der a way by which we can upload /dowload the contracts in excel sheet Iin SAP SRM 5.0.

Thanks,

Manu

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also please do the following:

In SRM:

Use an internal number range in srm for the GOAs transaction type that

is the same as the external number range in the backend for the

corresponding transaction type.

Use PPOMA_BBP to check the org data such as Purch org & Purch Group

of the backend system exists in the org structure.

In R/3 backend system :

Make sure the backend system is release 46B or higher with Plug-In

*Set up an external number range for the document types referring to

SRM purchasing contracts and scheduling agreements.

*Implement the number range for the number range object BBP_SRV with

internal number assignment for service items.

*Set up IDOC customizing (Note 641919 BLAREL-BLAORD03, COND_A02,

BLAREL02).

PLease also review the following Note 646903, it is very helpfull.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Lisa

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where are the contracts being created? Are they being created in R/3 or will all contracts be created at GOA's in SRM and then distributed to R/3.

For the distribution of GOA's to R/3 the following needs to be done:

1: Make sure you have done the following in customizing: When you go to define transaction type and you choose the entry with BUS2000113, then you click Transaction type go to DETAIL screen of GCTR and choose Global Outline agreement as a specification.

2: You can follow these steps.

1. Go to the transaction WEDI 2. Goto IDoc menu and select Partner Profile (or F6) 3. In Partner Profile, Goto PartnerType LS 4. Click on the client eg. ABCCLNT300 5. In "Inbound parmtrs" make an entry for BLAORD.Enter the client as Partner number. BLAO as Process Code. 3: In the R3 backend system, maintain BLAORD as inbound message type, and maintain BLAREL as outbound message type 4: One of the requirements for setting up GOA is: Mapping of the appropriate products,product categories, condition types, document IDs, transaction types and text iDs in the BAdis: *IN EBP > BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE * IN the backend system: BBP_CTR Any GOA contract in EBP has to be mapped in R/3 with the corresponding entry for conditions i.e 01CT to synchronise the two systems. If the conditions are not mapped, the idocs will not be created. Hence, please map the conditions and check for the distribution. It is also an option to try: Please run the function module 'BBP_PD_CTR_TRANSFER', this FM posts the IDOC in R/3 and add an entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, afterwards call report 'CLEAN_REQREQ_UP' which updates the status. Kindly ensure all customizing and settings are correct in both SRM and R/3 backend in order for the GOA to pass from systems without issues. I hope this helps, Kind Regards, Lisa

For more help please check the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/43/0f23869e242a8be10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we need to setup a distribution model to distribute the GOA to Back-end system.

Thanks,

Manu

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is standard that in the Classic scenario the backend contracts will

display as a relevent source of supply. But in Extended Classic the

system will search for local sources of supply and not backend ones.

Also the following note may be of some help:

1013440: RFC enabled function module to read R/3 Contracts

I hope this helps,

Lisa