cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery to be Deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has created a delivery for moving the stock from one storage location to another storage location. The transfer order been created and confirmed for the delivery. User gets a below message:

"Item 10 has already been made available by a transfer order".

Is ther any work around solution for the user to cancel the confirmed transfer order and delete the delivery.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i would do is since the TO is confirmed, i would receive the quantity in whatever location you have posted to crete a delivery again to post it back to the old location, but could be an issue if this is hitting the finance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi If a transfer order has already been confirmed, you can restore the original stock situation by creating a new transfer order.

Try Reverse the goods issue with VL09 and back the stock using LT10 or LT09 or LT0G

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to cancel the transfer order with LT15 / LT16 then try to delete the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will not be able to cancel the Transfer order once confirmed. Using LT15 system gives me a messsage that TO already confirmed or cancalled.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu.N

former_member208991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

It is not possible to cancel a confirmed TO. Only LT0G will do the trick. This is the transaction to return the material to stock.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tried using transaction LT0G. Im getting the below message with movement type: 999.

Delivery: Function not yey supported fot TO for HU's.

Do we need to use different movement type?

Thanks & Regards

Madhu.N