cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Item Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD expert,

I have to report mainly Sales order Item data(VBAP) along with other information from Header (VBAK), VBUK, and VBUP.

I am using standard report provided by SAP. But when I investigate the report some of the Sales document is not coming in Report but those Sales document are present in VBAP table.

Can u plz tell me what is the case where Sales document present in the VBAP not required in Item level report.

thanks

Edited by: Ajay Kumar on May 4, 2009 3:05 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i under stood is..if the sales document is completely delivered..then no need to come in the report.If the sales document is open only, we can get in the report.

This is similar like...Check that status of the sales documents using VBUK -VBELN table. Here check the delivery status. Then we can put the sales document (open) in the report.

Mean while we can also develop a report like...Ordered Quantity and the delivered quantity also.

Regards

Jyothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

It is very difficult to analyze from here as to why some of the documents are not coming in the report. As we dont know what program you have written to fetch the data.I feel may be there are some conditions in your program for fetching the data like Delivery Status & Billing status if not processed then wont appear in the report. Like that so many conditions are there.Check with your technical person as to what all are the criteria for fetching the data in the report and then analyze.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you making use of the report VA05 or VA05N, make sure that you have selected the radio button 'All orders' and not 'open sales orders'. Also make sure that you have entered appropriate date range for the document date. If you are not using these reports, please provide further details about the report that you are using.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

many thanks for your reply.

Actually I doing report in through BW. But due to client requirement we cant use standard report.

So we will make custom report for that I need function relationship among SD table to report Item data along with some other information.

Actually I am testing against standard report so I assume it is fetching correct records. So need to know why some sales document is not getting reported. What may be the situation?

For writing custom code we need business logic how data should be fetched from different table. So this answer is required.

I think when I am testing SAP standard there should not be any technical person to answer this.

thanks, I help is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil and Sunil,

One possibility could be :

Can we say that strategic reporting only involves closed order for reporting but not open order..

What is table and field through which we can determine order is closed or open.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, strategic reporting depends on the business requirement at that point of time and cannot go by any hard and fast rule to either consider open or closed orders.

As far as the tables that could give you the document status, you can use the following:

1. VBUK - Sales Document: Header Status and Administrative Data.

2. VBUP - Sales Document: Item Status.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

It was only my opinion.

So what can be the SAP standard assumption where Sales document present in VBAP, is not eligible for Item level reporting.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

May be the doucments which has Reason For Rejection Active for its line items is not relevant for reporting.It is my guess but not sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil Can u plz tell me the table and field for reason for rejection

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field for the reason for rejection lies in table VBAP. the field is ABGRU.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anil

But rejection filed does not solve the problem.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

All report are having some selection creteria or you can say requirement. Based on requirement report hi fetching the records from different tables or combination of tables. So this is your task to find out the selection creteria for the report you are refering. once you would able to find the requirement/selection creteria check in the tables why some sales orders were not fetched.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to do debug and find the answers. All our efforts would at best be a shot in the dark without much clarity.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

We have to report Sales Order Item data this is only the requirement and for that there is SAP BW standard report. I am executing this report only. But some of the Sales document (VBELN ) not listing in report.

Regarding requiremtent we as a functional to decide how to report Sales order Item data, Client is not going to explain condtion and all that

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

The only last option is to compare field by field of the sales order which is appearing in report and which is not, in VBAP table.