cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFC Receiver Adapter: functiontemplate from repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am working on JDBC -> RFC Scenario, JDBC Sender Adapter is working fine, but RFC Receiver Adapter is throwing this error message... can some one help me to solve this issue...

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>

Thanks

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer question 16 of this FAQ list:

http://www.saptechies.com/faq-xi-30-pi-70-pi-71-rfc-adapter/

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhubabun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Possible reasons are

The XML document, which was send to the RfcAdapter, is not a RFC-XML document. So the root element name of this document is not the name of a function module and thus can't be found in the metadata repository.

The metadata repository doesn't contain an entry for this function module name. Normally the metadata repository will be an R/3 system and it's function module repository can be searched with transaction code SE37.

Here my suggestion is, if you are using Java/xslt mapping, write your code in line with result structure of your mapping instead source pay load structure. May be helpful.

Cheers

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try ot reimport the RFC from ECC again and clear SLD Cache.

Regds,

Vineetha.