cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying Icon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to display a icon by clicking on that I need to perform action, can you please suggest me on this.

Regards,

Venki.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venki,

You can use LinkToAction UI Element. Provide values for the image related properties & define the onAction event associated with it.

UI Element Guide at https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b06c8c9a-19a4-2b10-d985-9ae7a438...

Hope this solves your purpose.

Kind Regards,

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now , I am using Link to Action ,but I am not getting the Image.

I copied the Image(img.jpg) under src/mimes/Components. i specified the properties as

ImageAlt: img.jpg

ImageSource: img.jpg

Regrds,

Venki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venki,

Try to Close your project and reopen ur project then rebuild your project

Regards,

Manivannan P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can use Buttons also , there is a property called imagesource property , where you can

provide the images , provide the image in the src-mimes-> components name-> paste the image.

and same in the property of the button . its case sensitive , should be exactly in the components

and also in the button property .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venki,

Under src\mimes\Components\, there will be a folder with the qualified component name(like <package name>.<component name>). You need to paste the image in this folder.

Setting the imageSource property to this image path should show image in NWDS & a link over image hover will be there too.

If image does not come directly, Save the Global Metadata & do Reload & Rebuild the project.

Kind Regards,

Nitin Jain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venki,

Alternatively you can also use the icon which exist in the

"webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tcwddispwda/global/sapIcons/" folder.

e.g. you can set "~sapicons/s_s_warn.gif" in the alt and source of the image ui element.

Best Regards