Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process single chq for Multiple Vendor Invoice and other Non-Vendor GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Scenrio :

In most of the cases, Vendors of our client have the same Banks as that of our client. our client provides facilty to thier Vendors by depositing chqs in thier account upon due date.

Procedure :

I want to process a manual transaction (with a single chq for intra-bank transfer). the total amt on chq would be the total of selection of several invoices & some other payable GLs.

Query :

which T-Code should i use & how do i proceed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussein Merchant ,

For your requirement you have to do single payment at F-53.There you need to select Other account check box at open item selection.Give the all open item vendor codes and get a cleared document number.

Go to FCH5 and assign manual single check here

May be this information is useful to you

If you have any doubt feel free to ask

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

i want to process several invoices for several vendors at a time thru a single cheq.

reason, a few vendors and our client are havinf common bank account.

our client wants to ease our vendors by instructing bank to debit funds from our account & trf to respective account of our vendor as per list/instructions.

please advice how do we go about.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussein,

You can use the TCode F-53 to make the vendor payments against several invoices and use TCode FCH5 to create the check manually in the SAP System.

OR

You can use the TCode F-58 to make the payment of several invoices and print the check.

Hope this helps you....

Regards,

Sreekanth....