cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

se10 - workbench change request path is changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Running with 2 system landscape DEV & PRD.

Recently my STMS was inconsistent & reconfigured again,after that when ever a new change request is getting created it is being saved in another path.

So what i understood is, when if i double click on the request & navigate to properties it is addressing the target system. (PRD)

Where as my old requests are not addressing any target system, (before STMS was inconsistent).

& also the requests created before my STMS was inconsistent there are not getting released & showing the following error.

The Workbench request RT1K905152 has the target . However, the transport routes are configured in your SAP System such that objects from package Z001 with Workbench requests from this SAP System can only be transported to the target RT2.

How should i remove the target system so that requests created will be saved with out addressing any target system.

regards,

rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should create the transport domain, so that transport created will be able to release for all the systems qa/prd

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i am not clear with my question please check the following.

For example -

100 golden

Workbench request

local change request

Under the following path all request must be saved

But it was changed to

PRD system PRD

modifiable

under the following path requests are getting saved

Requests are which are newly created , if i double click on that & navigate to properties it is addressing the target system where as it is not addressing any target system in old requests.

I don't want any request to identify any target system during creation & therefore it will be saved under the following path.

100 golden

Workbench request

local change request

request to please advice on the following.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you want all of your transports to be created a 'local transports'. and when reconfiguring TMS you have included PRD in transport routes and in TMS, means you have included PRD into TMS. as per the following link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/b4a0137acc11d1899e0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

may be your TMS configuration was only for one system earlier and requests were created a local. If really want all the requests to be local, then remove PRD from TMS.