cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Metadata message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello while creating a new entry in IDoc metadata , in IDX2 , getting following message : "I::000" and nothing happens after hitting continue: please suggest

Best regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this thread

Regards,

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks i tested IDX1 port defined , in sm59 r/3 connection existent. NOw based on these , i dont know whats the error ?

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating IDX1 entry, if you go to IDX2 you will able to see the port created in IDX1 under Loaded Metadata Menu. Under that you will be having Idoc Types and now you are creating the entry in IDX2.

While creating IDX2 entry after giving Idoc type etc, then you need to give the source port . In this section, give the entry of IDX1 details. And then check, is metadata imported or not ?

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even if the IDX1 Entry exists , there is no IDX2 entry corresponding to that port ? in my landscape i have two systems for which both entries are defined in idx1 and only one is evident in idx2 ? any clue ?

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ignore my message

null

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

For your info~ It is not mandatory to import the Metadata into IDX2. Because XI will automaically take care. But sometimes it is required because of the Cache Refresh problem.

Did you create IDX1 entry before you move into IDX2 ?

If not create it.

In IDX1 , you are going to configure your (R/3) ports.

Hope this helps,

Pls acknowledge

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Based upon the error, looks like you have defined the Source Port in client: 000.

Check the Port# and make sure it is defined in the correct client where the Idoc is imported from.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont really get you : Source port is nothing but system where idoc is defined. how can i resolve this ?

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Source port is of R/3 only. Try to configure it properly.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Hope this helps,

Moorthy