cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM_ERR_FAILED: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to Configure data supplier targets in the SLD.

In the source SLD i have added a SLD with the following parameters:

URL : http://<target_hostname>:5<target_ins_no>00/sld

user: SLDDSUSER

passw: *******

i started and stopped the SLD and then checked the logs and found this

but when i make any changes in the source system i am not able to find that data in the target system

Also in the logs of Source sld i found this

#42661 05/04/2009 12:26:29.593 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_2] INFO com.sap.sld.api.builder.app.DefineHostedSystem: Communication exception in SLD ping (HTTP 401 = UNAUTHORIZED).

Thrown:

com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMCommunicationException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

I dont think so its related to my configuration because after removing the connection made and starting and stopping the SLD Server we have the same error in the logs

Do we have any guide for getting the right way how to configure the SLD Data Supplier targets ?

Rgds

aditya

Edited by: aditya prasad on May 4, 2009 1:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The link provided by you is a link for configuration of SLD Data Supplier in SLD Server NW2004s 7.1

I would like to have a link or guide for Configure data supplier targets (Add SLDs option in the NW2004s 7.0)

I hope i am clear.. please let me know if the understanding is not clear

Rgds

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem was with the manner in which i was testing this data supplier bridge.

I created a Technical System in SLD1 and thought it should get registered in both the SLD. But since these change dont go via the SLD Data Supplier Bridge these are not updated in SLD2

Later i took an ABAP System and pointed it to SLD1 using Tx RZ70 and the ABAP System was not only registered on SLD1 but the SLD Data Bridge passed this information to SLD2 as well

There is a Fully Syncronizing option in PI 7.1 which also helps in syncronizing the contents of two SLDs

The paramters i used

SLD URL: http://<hostname>:5<ins_no>00/sld

user : SLDDSUSER

pass: *******

THanks to all

Rgds

aditya