cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Logo/Title Bar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Anyone know how to disable the SAP logo/title bar that appears via a SAP GUI for HTML transaction (ie. PZ56)? I just want the trasaction dynpro to show as it does in R/3.

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

start se93, enter tcode and change from easy web transaction to professional user transaction. The transaction should now be visualized in standard webgui.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

I tried the suggested change, however the main thing is that I'm trying to not have the SAP menu/title bar show at all, just the transaction.

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

I have been trying to accomplish the same thing myself. I have found a hack-around described in What I basically done I to make a IAC of the transaction and then remove the line SAP_TemplateHeader() from the template. This works, however with some minor drawbacks (lack of F4 functionality)

The SAP_Template function is part of the system internet service, and I guess you could do some alternations in this function in order to fix it on all SAP transaction. However I do not know how smart it is to make changes to a standard SAP service.

(PS: this is on internal ITS). The thread gives some advice on how this can be solved on a Standalone ITS /thread/76409

I think there are a lot of people wanting this functionality and I think SAP should have some sort of parameter ~header 0/1, in order to quickly remove the header / logo.

Best regards,

Jørgen

Answers (0)