Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT TERMS ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created sales order ...va01....

then goto va02 ... deliver this order ... system give an error .. "incomplete sales oder enter the payment terms"... i dont want enter this payment terms...(means optional entery)... can u pls.. solve this error

regards

sesidhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not advisable to remove the Payment term from the Incompletion procedure.

Starting a Sales process without a Term of Payment is also not logical.

Without a Payment term, system will not be able to calculate the Cash discount rate applicable( condition type SKTO).

Specify the Payment term in the Customer master of the Payer (Sales area data > Billing tab ),so that system will automatically get the value in the Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

actually our scenerio ... we have not given paymenterms in sales order creation ...

actually we have 3 order types.. zos1,zos2,zos3... for all thers properties are same... these can used ..only for product identification...

here zos1 and zos2 are working for va01 with out enter payment terms..zs03 also working... but suddenly.. means 2 back anwards.. system ask the payment terms for only zso3.. remainng 2 order types are working with out error in va01..

when am i creating sales order.. "incomplete sales order enter the payment terms " this message type

worning message.. deliver also created... with warning message.. vf01 is not possible... error mesage occured...due to incomplete order...pls solve this problem...

regards

sesidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesi

Please check Incompletion log for all 3 sales order types.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

sesidhar gollu

1. There are two ways for getting payment terms

1. Through Incompletion Log

2. Customer master data - Company code data and Sales Area data

Incomplete Log terms

IMG > SD>BF --> Log of Incomplete terms --> Define Incompletenes procedures

Choose "A" - Sales Header and Double click "Procedures"

Choose "11" - Standard Order" and Double Click "Fields"

There you will find Field name = ZTERM - Terms of payment.

Select this line click Delete or remove it and click save.

Customer master data.

Check in your customer master data whetheryou have maintained for the customer if any payment terms in "Company Code data" Under "Payment Transactions" Tab or in "Sales Area data" under "Billing" tab and remove it

Rerun the order and check

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

whree i can check ...pls tell me path..

thanks and regads

sesidhar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

although you could take out the payment terms from the incompletion procedure, you might have problems later on when billing and/or processing accounting transactions.

if the reasons why you "do not require terms" is that the payment should be immediate, it is a better practice to choose the appropriate payment terms that suit the transaction.

best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesi

Goto Tcode OVA2 and try to remove the ZTERM from incompletion log.

or better you enter payment terms in sales order.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Check you incompletion procedure and remove payment terms field from the same.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar