cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign two smartforms and two print programs to one output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi professionals ,

I have a requirement on smartforms for billing type YL2 and output type ZDE2 for SD module the report is planned service repair invoice.

already my collegue has assigned planned service invoice smartform and print program to output type ZDE2 in V3 application ( billing ) in SD module in nace transaction.

my functional consultant has given unplanned service invoice smartforms and print program to outpype ZDE2 in V3 application ( billing ) in SD Module in NACE transaction.

I am not understanding how we can assing two smartforms and two print programs to one output type ZDE2 can u please explain the process if possible?

Please clarify the doubt is it possible to assign two smartforms and two print programs in one output type ? if possible how it will trigger for two reports .

please give me the solution .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

only if you are working with SD/MM Forms.

with transaction NACE you can 3 or 4 programms AND forms to one outputtype.

I only don not known if it is possible with 2 smartforms because it is original made for sapscripts and later one there is only 1 smartform added, but i think it must be possible. I have no time to figure out the details. That is up to yourself.

Gr. Frank

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can assign two smartforms and two print programs to one output type.

Configure the output type in the NACE transaction. Do the following steps

1) Go to the trasaction NACE,

2) Select the application and click on the Output types button

3) Select your output type and click on Processing routines on the left side corner

4) Under processing

In the first column, enter the first program name and smartform name

In the second column, enter the second program name and smartform name

Select the type of Medium like print output, fax, or email.

and then click on save button. Try this one I think it will solve your problem

Thanks

Srikanth(sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its not possible to create a output type with 2 Forms.

what u can do is, u call the 2 Forms in ur driver program based on the Output Type.

Hope it helps!!

Rgds.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba Rao,

Just keep one print programand leave the smartform column empty in NACE tcode.

In side your driver program based on your condition hardcore the smart form names.

I have faced same kind of issue as yours and I did the thing as i have suggested you above apart from that i don't think it would be possible.

Hope this will surely solve your issue.

Cheers,

Suvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, in first hand it is not possible to assign two driver programs and two forms to one output type.

But if it´s always the same combination then you can solve it like following:

Assign one driver program and one smartform. In your assigned driver program, call the other driver program and give it the name of the form to print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not understand can u please elaborate clearly.