cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"How to...BSP display comments"...Blocking all components below

Former Member
0 Kudos

After implementing the white paper, I found all components below the BSP inserted are no longer visible. Tried a few things in vain. Am I missing something?

We are on 640 sp 14 so both notes are already in.

Thanks.

William

Message was edited by: William Lee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Insert the following at the end of the code string inside the text component that holds the iframe:

</iframe>

........it closes out the iframe tag and then all else below the BSP should be visible again.

Regards,

Rael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Rael. An enormous help for me. Points assigned.

By this time I would have thought someone from SAP would have provided a little response to my question. Really appreciate you help Rael.

William Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I tested the solution and it worked out.

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards Marco

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did some further testing and found some other issues. Hope someone can help. Maybe it is sovled in the next white paper?

After inserting </iframe>, it seems not blocking object below, until you put the text into a group. There, if you open and close the group, objects below the text still disappear. Javascript issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts?

What we want is to be able to insert the comment display anywhere on the application without blocking components below it.

former_member192142
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I did was to create two tabs. So I have a tab for entering data/comments and a second tab to display the comments. That works...

Regards,

-Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the calling the BSP (using the iframes) should be the last component in the WI page. Since it uses the iframe, it's a seperate web app called in the same page.

Hence it may not support or ignores the components that comes afer it.

HTH,

Regards,

Nataraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Natarajan. however we don't see the same issue when using iframes to incorporate web reports in web planning applications.

In the white paper it says "in the place where you want it be displayed". does this mean "anywhere you want as long as it is at the end"?

anyone with a solution?

william