cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 Acount group mapping to CRM Clasification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

As you know, BP gets replicated to R/3 based on CRM classifications done in R/3 transaction PIDE. But here, we can have only 5 types of classification, out of which one is "B (Customer)". So B represents all Customer which are created in CRM and all those customers gets replicated under one acount group, say Z001.

Now scenario is, rather my problem is as below:

In CRM, we will be creating BP of several types like Installers, Merchants, Contracts...and so on. And I want to control the syncronization of this BP types to my laptop. Say One client should get only Installers and other should get Merchants and so on.

Now with subscription "Custmer & Prospects (by Acount Group)", I can have only one acount group Z001. So I can not control the syncronization.

Please advice...

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj Nimje

The requirement that you mention actually is frequent one. In order to divide BP's with a sales calssification B from CRM into more than one SD account group upon upload, you can subscribe a z-fm to the event DE_BALE in R/3 table TBE34. In that fm you can implement your criteria for the selection of the correct account group.

The tricky part is the number range in that scenario, as R/3 at runtime validates the consistency of the number range mapping before that event, i.e. when evaluating the contents of Tx PIDE. If you want identical numbers in CRM and R/3, you have to make sure that BP's from the internal CRM number range are only mapped to account groups in your z-fm that have an assignment (Tx OVT0) to the same external number range in R/3.

Rgds

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

multiple solution:

- it's possible to real account group mapping from R/3 to CRM. This will allow multiple account groups in the customer classification and you'll be able to base the distribution on them.

- You could base the distribution of the customers on another field: like business partner type or... it's also possible to add a customer field to the business partner and use it to control the distribution. For this you'll have to change the replication object (capgen*).

Michael.