Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of Sale Order to Sale Order

former_member540914
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I need help in the following scenario:

At my client place we are doing job work for external material. All the material are supplied by the customer and our client will do the processing and send it back to customer's customer on customers request.

To create Excise Invoice against the Customers Customer we are handling through 2 sale orders.

First One Sale order will be created against the Customer Order and Sale price will be the selling price of Customers to Customer.

Second Sale Order will be created for Job Work Charges for the processing the materials.

On settling the process orders all the cost is settling to Sale Order One, Clients revenue is coming from Sale Order Two.

Here I need to settle the First Sale Order to Second Sale Order. I have given the second sale Order number in first sale order number in Settlement rule.

But when I settle the First sale Order all the amount it going to Price Differance Account.

How to settle the Cost of First Sale Order to Second Sale Order?

Regards

Kiran A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member540914
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

any advises.

Can I go for Sale Order to Sale Order Settlement ?

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can settle order amounts to another order. check your settlement profile, is the order a valid receiver? Also check allocation structure.

Answers (0)