Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS WebDynpro Framework

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to change the Text of the links of WebDynpro applications. I do not see "Anytime Changes" entry in the "Define Services" of tht IMG under "Homepage Framework".

This link is on "Benefits and Payments" screen. Any ideas?

thanks

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know regarding Employee Self Service, can you tell me that in "Employee Self Service" role there is a workset "Benefits and Payment" and in this there is <b>Employee Verification</b>.

Can you tell me what is this Employee Verification and how can we use it.

Regards

Deep Nain kundra

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the service for "generic enrollment" you will see a "proxy class", CL_BENEFITS_AREAPAGE, listed. This means that instead using info from config, you can have a class decide what to display. Within class CL_BENEFITS_AREAPAGE, the determinations of enrollment types is made and in a round-about way the lable/text you see is coming from table T74IA for "Benefit Adjustment Reason Text". Hope this helps! Sorry it took so long to get back...I forgot about this since being swamped with project work. haha

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look under "Define Services" in the Homepage Framework config....the key is "EMPLOYEE_BENEFITPAY_ENROLLMENT_ANYTIME"

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that but the text is "Enrollment" How are we getting "Anytime Changes" on Portal Web Dynpro screen??

Did you change this??

null