cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd Sender Communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured a sender communication channel for picking a file. Everything looks fine to me, but the file is not getting picked up.

I checked in RWB for channel, channel is configured fine.its says processing started, and processing finished successfully.No message ID is showing.But the file is not getting picked from the location.

In moni , no messages to display.

can you suggest how to trace out the possible error? the path and file names are perfect, check it number of times.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anika,

You are saying that RWB is wokring fine ans channle processed sucessfully.Do chek the file processing paramters for "Delete" mode.Even then the problem persists no onther way than refreshing the caches and one more possiblility will be Queues getting stuck(you can see it only if you see your message in RWB too).

Thanks,

Ram.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

in sender file comm channel, set the processing mode to delete and activate it.............

then in source file system, ask the file system guys to check the file permissions of the source file........it should have read, write, execute for others............

then your source file should be picked.........if still your source file is not getting picked, then ask your basis guys to do a full CPACache refresh using PIDIRUSER and then re-run your scenario......

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

i havent used FCC and the cahce is also all green.

Donno whats the problem. the scenario is file to IDOC.How can i check if its locked by admin?

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the file processing parameter whether it is in delete mode or not.

Kindly check in sxmb_moni whether it has reached XI as well any message getting strucked in QUEQUE'S.

Regards,

Chandra.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

In your XI homepage you will find a tab like administration goto that and check if it is locked.

And I already told that check the processing parameters of your CC whether u kept it as delete or not.

and still problem coming Do Full cache Refresh and check

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The proccessing mode is set to delete and i do have read and write access to the folder.I tried creating folders and i was able to create and delete.

But still there it is not picked.I know it should be picked, but i dont know why its nt doing so.

The is chache refreshd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used the directory before for picking up files for any other scenario.Where exactly is your directory?

Is the same has been included in the SAP directories.

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SLD, check the technical system of XI. There you define you pipeline path like

<server>:<port>/sap/XI/engine?type=entry.

Check if this is correct, because if this is not correct then your file will not come in Integration engine.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to checking the url as mentioned in teh above post, please have a look in SXI_CACHE-->Adapter Engine Cache and check for the AFW URL along with the user PIISUSER.

Try to delete that URL and once again u try to execute the scenario it will be reregistered.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vineetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anika ,

Kindly check wheater u have given the correct "File Name" for the File which PI is supposed to pick from ur sender Folder .....Do let me know .....!

Also once again check the sender agrement to check the sender channel is the Right one which u are sending.

Hope this may help u ..........!

Regards

Aziz .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

check the Q once and if nothing is stuck in the Q then refresh the cache completly.

Thanks,

Kiran

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

->Check with your sender agreement.

-->whether you had given the correct sender service and sender interface and namespace and also the communication channel.

-->The Problem might be wiht the sender agreement only,and do cache refresh.

Thanks

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using any FCC.

please check ur FCC parameters if there is any mistake file will not be picked.

And check the processing mode of CC.

and Refresh the cache.

And check if it is locked in Admin...

Thanks.