Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA system: Role assignment in SU01 using BDC having problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SAP ECC 6.0. We create user-id in Central User Adminstration system(CUA) using SU01 transaction.

I did recording for SU01 transaction using SHBD transaction, when I did recording i selected

Update mode = "Synchronous"

CATT mode = No CATT

Default Size = 'X'

Cont. after commit = 'X'

In the roles tab of SU01 I entered a system and a role name then saved the user id. The userid is created and the roles are also assigned. Then I executed the recording again without generating the program, this time also the user id is created and the roles are also assinged to the userid.

Then I generate a program from the SHDB recording, when I executed the program, the userid is created successfully but the roles is not assigned to the user-id. I didn't get any error message also.

Can some let me know why the roles are not assigned and how to resolve this issue.

Thank & Regards,

H.K.Hayath Basha.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

execute the call transaction in 'A' mode (All display) so that you can see what is going wrong in the execution. Check this and reply with the specific reson for the failure. then we can try to solve this.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the swift response.

I executed the program using CALL transaction with processing mode "A" and update mode as "A", "S" and "L'.(Three runs), there was no error in the screen flow and the data is saved successfully.

After this when I went to SU01 to check whether roles are assigned, the roles are not assigned.

Regards,

H.K.Hayath Basha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your try manually its working ? check once

Regards,

Ansari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansari,

Manually I tried its working.