cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise values are not showing in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

In RG23D register BED, AED, ECS values are showing correctly, but in order (VA02) or in billing (VF01) excise values are not showing. So, what could be the reason and what need to be checked?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If excise values are not flowing in sale order and billing, then check whether the delivering plant is flowing. Most probably, this could be the reason. Next is ensure that the material code and customer code are maintained in J1ID with "1".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how to check delivering plant is flowing?

i checked material code and customer code, maintained as " 1" in J1ID.

i checked pricing analysis tab also, where all conditions are assigned and activated properly.

i chekced pricing procedure, statistical column also activated as per the condition record.

any other solutions?

thanks.....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how to check delivering plant is flowing?

In sale order, go to Shipping tab at item level where you can see a field "Plant". Similarly in billing, go to "Item Detail" tab where you can see the field "Plant".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes plant are same in billing and in order

any other solutions or suggestions?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please check the pricing assignment and Document pricing procedure assigned to your billing document and sales document type.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swamy,

i checked configuration, document pricing procedure was differs from sales document types and billing document types.

now its working fine....

problem solved

thanks guys for your inputs.

thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mohan prabu,

Its Surprising, how come it is not appearing in Order and billing but yet it is passed to register RG23D.

1. Check Whether you have maintained those condition types in your pricing procedure.

2. Check whether you have maintained VK11 i.e., Values for those Excise Condition Types.

3. Check whether you have activated Statistical indicator for those condition types.

4. Proceed performing Analysis in Item details --> Conditions Tab --> Click Analysis tab provided to check whether the conditio types has been executed or not.

5. Check your Config Settings

IMG --> LG --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Maintain Excise Defaults

Check these initially and let us know your outcome...

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohan,

in the order & billing, excise values are calculated based on your pricing procedure.

Just check your pricing procedure for required condition type (For Eg. JEXP For BED generally used) whether they are added . also check for statistical based in your scenario.

If you have any further query let me know.

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

i checked pricing procedure it assigned properly,

any other solutions or tips?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

Please check whether codition records are maintained or not for your excersie tax i.e. VK11/12

And goto VA02 and Analysis the procedure at: Item details --> Conditions Tab --> Click Analysis tab.

There select your condition types which are not coming in condition tab, there you will find the reason.

try and revert.