cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating UI component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Mobile perspective I am able to create service component but when I create Mobile ui component I am getting the below error.

Software Component does not support selected Development Component Type. Required DCs are located in an SC that is not visible from the selected SC .

Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks and regards,

Rajesh.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Please follow this thread

Go to development infrastructure perspective and check if required dc's are there in XOCA.

If all the plugins are there and if you stll face the problem try this..

In the plugins folder go to com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.ide folder

Open the plugin.xml file inside it with a notepad or text editor.

Some where near the end of file you can see something like this:

<DCDependency at-build-time="true" id=tc/mobilecfs/core/wrapper name="tc/mobile/cfs.core.wrapper".........>

Just delete this line. It wont cause any side effects.

Now restart NWDS and everything will be fine.

Regards

Vidyadhar

Edited by: Vidyadhar N on May 4, 2009 6:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vidyadhar,

Now I am able to create UI component but i am getting the below error in log file while i create a service component or ui component.

com.sap.ide.generationfwk.eclipse.GenerationFwkPlugin [Thread[Worker-9,5,main]] Error: Could not create executable extension for run.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

It's just a log error, nothing to worry about that...You can continue with your development.

Regards

Vidyadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vidyadhar,

Thank You.

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's been a long time I'd been coping with the .NET UI component. I recently discovered another interesting and practical one and even got the UI component guide. Seems that there are big differences between the .NET UI component and UI component for mobile.