SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS - Price Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem here which is the client would like to populate the sales price VKP0 to different distribution chain in the same time. For example, when the pricing maintain for sales organization: 0001 and distribution channel: 10, the sales price need to copy over to sales organization 0002 and distribution channel: 10 when saved.

How I going to achieve this? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Ting

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ting, in SAP Retail pricing, prices has to be maintened individually for each distribution chain, there´s no such thing as "automatic copy" of prices.

What you can do is try to automate the sales price calculation. Here is my idea:

-Use the "planned markup" function. Here you can predefine a planned markup (margin) for each combination of distribution chain - merchandise category.

- When running sales price calculation use the sales price calculation schema for planned markup. The system will use the "(net/net) purchase price" and the margin specified in the planned markup to calculate the new sales price.

You can do this on line. In this case the sales price calculated is a suggested price and can be manually corrected.

You can run the calculation in the background. In this case prices are automatically activated.

Remember to use price points for rounding.

The problem with this functionallity is that is not always possible to use the same margin for a whole merchandise category.

One good aproach is to run price calculations on line and treat exceptions manually

Regards,

Juan Carlos

0 Kudos

hi,

can anyone solve the problem so that i can implement it in real.Thanks in advance

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to take a development workitem into consideration. SAP provides a BAPI do calculate prices externally - that means also not going through the SAP provided screen logics of Retail Price Calculation (RPC).

Please check BAPI_RPC_CALCULATE_PRICES.

You might also be able to enhance the standard RPC screens - however I do not know if that is possible, since they require an organizational information besides the article number.

Christian