cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A 1-Day workshop on BRFplus

jayanth_bagare
Explorer
0 Kudos

A 1-Day Workshop is being held at the SAP Labs India Campus on May 26th 2009.

The workshop would cover the basic understanding of

- Business Rule Management Systems

- The solutions offered by SAP

- A primer on BRFplus

- Definitions and Jargons of BRFplus

- How to use BRFplus along with a live demo

- A business case to cover the usage of BRFplus.

- Releases and Roadmap for the future.

For more details on registration and participation, please click [here|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/209f6123-7d17-2c10-1695-dbc9b996060a]

Edited by: Jayanth Bagare on May 4, 2009 8:01 AM

Edited by: Jayanth Bagare on May 6, 2009 11:17 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does someone know if there is a BRFplus course/training/workshop planned in the Netherlands (or Europe)?

Thanks

Kind regards

Frank

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I do not know of any plans.

However, we can set up a training or workshop at any location when there is enough interest.

BR,

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

Any plans of webinar or worhsop in Chicago, US? We are investigating the use of BRF plus for rules engine at OfficeMax for pricing and order fulfillment scenarios. I will like to understand more about the tool before we make a decision either ways.

Thanks

Namrata Khare

OfficeMax

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Namrata,

We/I may come over for a workshop. Therefore, pls approach your SAP contact and tell him to contact me. Thanks.

BR,

Carsten

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jayanth,

Is there a webinar for participating remotely? If not, will this be offered in the U.S too?

Thanks,

Ramki.

jayanth_bagare
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ramki,

Currently there is a Webinar where all the partners of SAP are invited, according to the newsletter floated by the partner engagement team, the date for the next webinar is on 03rd June 2009.

We at the moment have no plans of having this on location in US, however we could do this if there is a large enough group we can address.

Thank You

Warm Regards

Jayanth

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

Thanks for the reply. However the Webinar you mention is not part of the SDN Know-How Network Webinars. As a freelancer I am not sure if I could get an invite to the partner webinar. I guess I could drum up enough interest in the US but it would not be possible to get them all at one location. It would be great if you could offer an open to all Webinar on SDN.

Best Regards,

Ramki Maley.

jayanth_bagare
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ramki,

We could have a Webinar in the timeframe of July-August, please do let me know the number of participants and the expectations, as you have already been visiting the BRFplus forums, I assume you have a grounding in the subject already. If you could send me your contact mail, I could post you a detailed agenda of the workshop too.

Thank You

Warm Regards

Jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

I could not find a BRFplus course from SAP training catalog. Fortunately, I found this thread.

Could you please let me know when is the next workshop?

Thanks.

Regards,

Kenny Tuck

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kenny,

Where are you located?

BR,

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

My location is at Saudi Arabia. We're very much interested in BRFplus.

Regards,

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

Are there any workshop or training courses?

FYI, I work for Saudi Aramco.

Regards,

Kenny

Edited by: Kenny Tuck on Jul 29, 2009 11:22 AM

jayanth_bagare
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kenny,

Yes we could conduct a workshop of this nature, pleaes provide me your contact mail id, I could get back to you with more details on the same.

Thank You

Warm Regards

Jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayanth,

Please view my profile for my contact mail id. I tried putting it here but the system won't allow me.

Thanks & regards,

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth & Carsten

Its nice to see this forum on SDN, I have succefully implemented one of the typical business scenarios (Compliance Determination) using the BRF in one of the public sector clients, the same client is going for the implementation a phase II and are planning to use BRF to address some business functionalities. I will be helping with the implementation of that project and I'm curious to know more about BRF+.

I will be in regular touch with the folks of this forum and will try to exchange my views and ideas for successful implementations.

Is there any design wizard in the new version ?

Thanks

Madhu Akula

jayanth_bagare
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Conceptually BRFplus is different than BRF. BRFplus runs on ABAP WebDynpro based UI's and has a lot more richer features than BRF. In addition to that BRFplus is a framework where both the business and the IT experts work together, to endure change in business processes.

If you are more keen on BRFplus, please follow the BRFplus link in the SDN page, and you will find sufficient videos and examples and documents.

Warm Regards

Jayanth

venu_janardhanan
Explorer
0 Kudos

This workshop is a very good for those who want to start working withBRFplus. It covers all the basics of BRFplus.