cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find EHP4 in Maintenence Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to download the EHP4 for SAP ERP 6.0 using the Maintenance Optimizer in my Solution Manager. In the 'Select Files' step, I selected the 'Enhancement Package Installation' radio button and clicked on 'Find Download files'. It goes to the 'Choose Stack' step. Here, in the drop down for Product Version, I don't find the 'EHP4 for SAP ERP 6.0' option. I am able to see 'SAP ENH PACK 3 FOR SAP ERP 6.0' and 'SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE 2005.2' in the drop down.

How do I get the EHP4 in this dropdown, so that I can download it along with the stack xml?

Cheers

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jim_ma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

You need to implement the note 1277035.

Old product data in SAP Solution Manager

Make sure that you update the product data in SAP Solution Manager. This is described in SAP Note 1277035 which is referenced from the collective SAP Note 1122966. If you do not update the product data, you might get an error message after the stack calculation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to have system under ERP 6.0 in system landscape in solution manager. There is a document about how to setup solution manager for Enhancement package download. I dont know the link to the document but it was released in the last month.

Thanks!

Answers (0)