Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

would i know what is the use of condition supplement in pricing and how its effect in sales documents.

Regards

Ishikesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Condition supplements do not have their own access sequence

They are found together underlying condition record

The simplest way to understand this

Take this business scenario example

A stores having 20 pieces of soap unsold lying in the shelf

The normal price of each soap is say Rs 20 per piece

Since it is not getting sold ,you are offereing an additional 20 % dicount on those 20 pieces on the price condition Rs 20 which is mentioned as condition supplements in that soaps condition record

Point to be noted is here we are not changing the condition record instead we are offering some thing additional to the existing record for a particular qty (20 units in our example) for a particular time period

Now if somebody buys that soap or if we create a sales order for that soap the price condition Rs 20 is valid and that supplement additional 20 % on that Rs 20 is also valid and the effective price then becomes Rs 16

Condition supplements is am supplement to the existing condition or an addition to the existing condition record

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on May 3, 2009 10:46 PM

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramnathan,

Thanks for your reply

kindly let me knoe hoe we can change the price from RS 20 TO 16 .That i want to know where we can give 20% discount .When i am trying in condition record in VK12 in condition supplemet i am not able to do wt you are saying.

Pls explain with sap process.

Regards

Ishikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

With reference to the above example would like to add

1. It makes easy not to maintain separate condition records one for price and another for disscount what you offer. In a single record you can maintain both the values.

2. With reference to the price condition type u2013 PR00 discount condition type u2013 K020 can be maintained as a supplement for 20%.

3. Make sure what are the condition types you are been using as a supplement, you need to maintain those condition in your pricing procedure.

To maintain condition record for the above scenario go to u2013 VK11 and enter the condition type PR00. Select the access 'material' and enter the sales org, dist. Channel and material with the price 20. After entering the above details you find an ICON with showing yellow arrow hit that icon and maintain the K020 under PR00 with 20 by default it will take as 20% .

If you donu2019t find the condition supplement icon alternatively press u2018shift + F7u2019 which will take you to the condition supplement screen directly.

If you want you can set validity period for the condition type PR00. What validity you had set that will be applicable to all the conditions you have maintained as supplement.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks.

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

when we are selecting propose condition supplement in condition supplement tab sym will propse some of default condition type , how sym will determine these condition type.

pls let me know where we should give configuration

Regards

Ishkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a Pricing Procedure (PR0000 in the standard system) for Condition Supplement for PR00.

There you will find condition type KA00,RA00,RB00,RC00 and RD00 which can be supplemented with PR00 as Condition Supplements.

That is why you are getting those as defaults in the condition record when you click on Condition Supplement.

If you want to give 20% discount always then click on KA00 and mark 20% for it in the Condition record.

( Remember, Condition Supplements are not affected by the Condition exclusion set in PR00 ).

Answers (0)