cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing boxes and columns in smartforms!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

Learning smartforms........

Iam unable to draw the tables , columns in the smartform, ofcoz got the output in smartform in tabular format but not with physical table with column and row lines, how to embed the table in a smartform?

Thanks in advance.

Mirza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mirza,

Select the line type of the table and click on select pattern and assign the template.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for your concerm.

But when i tried doing so i am getting the table and columns but the width of the lines is 15-20 times of the actual width of the "line".

I've tried but couldn't find out where to make the settings.

Any ideas..?

regards,

Parwez.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parvez,

Maybe the variables you are printing contains spaces which are not accomodated in the column width, thus increasing the size of the row.

Regards

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai!

My row is not getting increased but the line width (lines of the table) is getting increased.

Regards,

Parwez

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sravanthi!

Could you please eloborate the point.

I've been trying to print the invoice wid the item details in tabular format but alas , in vain.

Tried using frames but the out put has the table whose individual line size becomes 20-30 times of the actual size of the line.

I don't understand how to draw sections and tables of different patterns.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

regards,

Parwez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mirza,

Sorry to say But please Never voilate the Forum rules....! (Multiple posting)

If you want to move to a new thread then close this thread...!

[table in smartform ! |;

Thanks & regards,

Dileep .C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the Table go to the option Select Pattern Button and go for Display Framed Pattern and Select the Pattern this displays the Table with lines.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use a template and select appropriate pattern using the pattern button,

if u r using a table node then u can give the pattern to individual line types.

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunatelly drawing a frame for table is not so straightforward. To draw a frame around the columns and table itself you need to create a window (on top of window where you display your table) placing it at column position and checking Lines width in Output Options tab for this window. This will produce a fake column frame. See [this example|http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tableq.png].

For rows you could do similar: check what is the heihgt of row in the table and draw respective windows as rows. This one, however will look a bit strange, but for columns it looks and works fine.

Regards

Marcin