cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Service System In Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,Experts:

Recently ,i am focusing on the mirgration function of SAP NetWeaver,and visual composer is among them .

In netweaver 2004s enterpise portal ,i have done the system connection between Enterpise Portal and ECC and BW ,and the system alias can be accessed in visual composer .Both the bapi and infocube can be got by the system alias .The Visual Composer Application based on the backend data service is ok .

However ,i have registry the ecc system in CE Portal and its version is SAP Composte Environment SP5 .I can check out the system registry is ok . However ,when i open the Visual Composer on the CE Portal ,i couldnt find the system alias that i have registried .It is blank .Plus,we havent install SLD on the CE Java Server ,and solution manager is put forward to take the place of sld .

Can anybody help me out ? The problem has any relationship with the Enterpise Service Repository ?

Thanks for your help in advance .

Eleanor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know ,perhaps this is one of the difference between the VC 7.0 and VC 7.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please find the soln below:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/vc/portalSystemList]

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Govindu

I have read that message already .Thanks for ur help .

However ,i find that there's no VC-Role in CE SP5,and the permission add-in didnt work .Besides ,when i deploy VC component on the EP 6.0 ,i can find these iviews or models at the directory of content administrator->visual composer ,while in the new version ,i havent find the configuration path on the Visual Composer Client,and when i deploy the VC Applications ,it is deployed in the path of webdynpro content management .

and my question is still up in the air .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you don't have VC role for that user How did you deigned your models?

how you deployed to that particular Server or Portal ?

Regards,

Goivndu