cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to File Conversion(Purchase order sent to XI mapped to a file )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement whr in i need to map the IDOC(ORDERS.ORDERS04) to a file....in IR I have created the data type,message type....in Message Mapping step ..i have mapped 1-1 as follows :-

E1EDK01/BELNR - -- > mapped to DT_ORDER/ebein

E1EDP01/NETWR - - --> mapped to DT_ORDER/metpr...similarly

so my problem is tht when iam defining the MESSAGE INTERFACE..I have given the source message,target message and hit read interfaces....

in these step am not able to load the MESSAGE MAPPING created earlier...no mapping program found is the error am getting when iam checking for errors..please help me in this regard..let me know if u have any questions

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether source and target is correct in message mapping.

chekc the occurance of the Target data type fields.

Regards,

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

test ur mapping program as well as Interface mapping by going to TEST tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

1. I think you have not refer the IDoc which was imported in the Imported Object while defining the MI Object.

2. You might have use the different Message Type object to perform the message mapping.

Kindly refer the object properly.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you changed the occurence of any of your idoc structure or File structure in your message mapping under messages tab?

If so try to give the same occurence in Interface mapping as well and check. and try to check the idoc namespace and traget message namespace.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the MT of the message mapping u have created with the message types u have craeted message interface.

Regards,

Madhav

Note: Points If Useful

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> I have a requirement whr in i need to map the IDOC(ORDERS.ORDERS04) to a file....in IR I have created the data type,message type....in Message Mapping step ..i have mapped 1-1 as follows :-

>

> E1EDK01/BELNR - -- > mapped to DT_ORDER/ebein

> E1EDP01/NETWR - - --> mapped to DT_ORDER/metpr...similarly

>

> so my problem is tht when iam defining the MESSAGE INTERFACE..I have given the source message,target message and hit read interfaces....

>

> in these step am not able to load the MESSAGE MAPPING created earlier...no mapping program found is the error am getting when iam checking for errors..please help me in this regard..let me know if u have any questions

>

> Regards,

> Kiran

check these steps;

1. You have created a DT/MT and MI for the FIle

2. Import the IDoc - No need to create DT/MT or MI

3. Message mapping - Idoc in source and MT of file as target - Save and activate

4. Interface mapping - imported IDoc will be source interface and File MI as target interface

Also last thing is to see if the cache is refreshed. Goto SXI_CACHE and do a complete cache refresh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
in these step am not able to load the MESSAGE MAPPING created earlier...
no mapping program found is the error am getting

You need to do just tqwo things:)

1) Check that proper messages are included in the Message Interfaces and the same have been used to create the message mapping

2) when you try to select the message mapping in the Interface mapping...you get a pop-up window...here select the source message as Any and target message also as Any...and then hit the Refresh button present on the same pop-up window...

This should solve your problem...

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried wht ever u have mentioned....this is the error am getting...

" Check Result for Object IM_Orders_Mapped_File Mapping program Message Mapping MM_Orders_To_File | http://IDoc2FileScenario does not match request target message IDoc ORDERS.ORDERS04 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages. Target message Message Type MT_ORDERS_TO_FILE | http://IDoc2FileScenario of the message mapping is different ".

Please let me know if u need any other information...

Best Regards,

Kiran

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

confirm your message mapping and the interface mapping.

can you tell me wht is the source and target MT you used in the mapping and what interfaces source / target u used in the interface mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks a lot for your response....

Source Message Interface:-- ORDERS.ORDERS04

Target Message Interface :-- MI_ORDERS_TO_FILE.

Best Regards,

Kiran

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I tried wht ever u have mentioned....this is the error am getting...

>

> " Check Result for Object IM_Orders_Mapped_File Mapping program Message Mapping MM_Orders_To_File | http://IDoc2FileScenario does not match request target message IDoc ORDERS.ORDERS04 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages. Target message Message Type MT_ORDERS_TO_FILE | http://IDoc2FileScenario of the message mapping is different ".

> Please let me know if u need any other information...

>

>

> Best Regards,

> Kiran

from the above it seems you have mixed the source and target in either the mapping or the interface mapping.

confirm.

in message mapping

source should be ORDERS.ORDERS04 and target message should be MT_ORDERS_TO_FILE

in interface mapping, source interface should be ORDERS.ORDERS04 and target MI_ORDERS_TO_FILE

if it is as mentioned above, try to refresh the cache and if the error still exist try creating the interface mapping with a different name and try

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Check Result for Object IM_Orders_Mapped_File Mapping program Message Mapping
MM_Orders_To_File | http://IDoc2FileScenario does not match request target message IDoc
ORDERS.ORDERS04 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages. Target message Message 
Type MT_ORDERS_TO_FILE | http://IDoc2FileScenario of the message mapping is different

i agree with sabarish....there is a mis-match either in

1) Message mapping and corresponding Interface Mapping regarding the Message Types and Message Inerfaces...

2) You also need to recheck the messages that you have included in your Message Interfaces......

its just a case of wrong message included in the MI and hence you are getting this error

regards,

Abhishek.