Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Ghost requests in PSA

I have a PSA on 2LIS_02_ITM, which is acting strange. I dropped all the request but it still shows data when you look at the data in its table /BIC/B0000864000. Also, executing a DTP will also fetch you records while you would not expect any. No of entries show more than 68k records in the table.

Is there a way to re-init the PSA table so that it sheds all its data? Is deleting the datasource the only option to pretty much regen the PSA?

On the same, note I have a write optimized DSO above the datasource. However, since this problem happend, I am also getting error messages during loading that there are duplicate records, which does not make any sense. Even if there are ghosts requests, the unique requestdatapakrecordid should ensure that there would never be a situation like this to say that there are duplicate records.

I saw people suggesting to set the duplicate records setting in the DSO but that fails the whole purpose of write-optimized DSO, because in our case there is no semantic key. We just have a technical key.

Please advise.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question